Signs of Adult Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation

Authored By: Virginia Department of Social Services

Any person, including financial institutions, may report suspected abuse to APS. If you or someone you know is being mistreated, contact your local department of social services and ask for an APS worker, or you may call the 24-hour, toll-free hotline 1-888-832-3858.

Last Review and Update: May 04, 2012
Back to top